She Called It Her What?

April sneaks off to one of the unused barns to snap some pictures with her tPhone to tease her favorite mutant. It starts off friendly, then gets flirty, and ends XXX.




























Revisiting my favorite version of the Turtles, the 2012 Nickelodeon CGI show (I really like what they did with April in this series, both with design and personality). It inspired me to do one of my vanishingly-rare non-EG sets. Now of course '87 April has the biggest rack, but this one has the best ass, and the animators absolutely knew it given how often and how lovingly they focused on that plump bumper. This scene would be season 3, some time between episodes 5 and 9.

Did I do all of this just to make a "dream beaver" pun? Yes. Yes, I did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mom Bares the Buns #1

Teacher's Duty: Spank Her Booty!

Rari-punk